Carrier Global Corp

NYSE:CARR   3:59:57 PM EDT
44.50
-0.92 (-2.02%)
4:47:14 PM EDT: $44.87 +0.38 (+0.84%)
Strategic Combinations, Mergers / Acquisitions

Carrier JV To Acquire Temperature Equipment Corp

Published: 03/16/2021 13:24 GMT
Carrier Global Corp (CARR) - Carrier Jv to Acquire Temperature Equipment Corporation, Largest Carrier Distributor in the Midwest.
Carrier - Has Signed an Agreement With Watsco to Form a Joint Venture to Acquire Temperature Equipment Corporation.
Carrier - Watsco Will Own 80% of Venture With Carrier Owning Remaining 20%.