Equinix Inc

NASDAQ:EQIX   10:40:57 AM EDT
828.44
-5.04 (-0.60%)
Debt Financing / Related, Products, Strategic Combinations

Equinix And GIC To Add $3.9 Bln To Expand Xscale Data Center Program

Published: 06/14/2021 06:10 GMT
Equinix Inc (EQIX) - Equinix and Gic to Add $3.9b to Expand Xscale Data Center Program.
Expected That Xscale Portfolio of 32 Facilities Will Provide Over 600 Megawatts (mw) of Power Capacity When Fully Built Out.
Jv Projects Expected to Close in Several Waves Over Course of 2021.
Equinix-agreements for Additional Jvs With Gic, Which Will Bring Xscale(tm) Data Center Portfolio to More Than $6.9 Billion Across 32 Facilities Globally.
Three Additional Sites Are Expected to Be Announced at a Future Date.
Under Terms of Jv, Gic Will Own 80% Equity Interest in Future Jvs and Equinix Will Own Remaining 20% Equity Interest.