VivoPower International PLC

NASDAQ:VVPR  
6.73
+0.20 (+3.06%)
Mergers / Acquisitions

Vivopower International PLC Announces Non-Binding Loi To Acquire 51% Shareholding In Tembo 4X4 E-Lv B.V.

Published: 09/21/2020 13:40 GMT
VivoPower International PLC (VVPR) - Vivopower International Plc Announces Non-binding Loi to Acquire 51% Shareholding in Tembo 4x4 E-lv Bvvivopower International Plc - Purchase Consideration Will Be Usd$4.7 Million and Vivopower Will Have Option to Acquire Remaining 49% of Tembo in Future.